As a power/energy consultant, I will be able to assist in creating a plan of action for the business, including identifying areas where energy consumption can be maximized.
For 5years, I was the PSALM CEO / President.
When I headed PSALM, one of our mandates was to bid out all of the government power plants.
As PSALM President, I wanted to encourage competition. Competition is good because it forces companies to both improve their services and bring prices down.
An atmosphere conducive to corporation will mean a more transparent competitive and responsive power industry. And ultimately, lower power rates.
My dream is to be able to help the Philippines bring down power rates because electricity is very expensive in the Philippines. And as companiesuse power to progress, there should be balance so they don't harm the environment.Join My Advocacy
- Analyze company's energy consumption with the goal of helping them reduce their total energy cost.
- Identify areas that are suitable for setting up powerplants (i.e. natural gas, coal, geothermal, hydro, and other types.
- Assist clients in obtaining project financing
- Help companies improve their existing policies that are meant to favor renewables; and explore additional policy support for green technology.
- Identify, qualify and support the pursuit of both follow-on work and new business opportunities
- Assist companies in dealing with the Regulatory bodies (i.e. ERC, DOE)